Dr Susie Linder-Pelz is a
- behavioural scientist and researcher
- developer of a successful career development program and coaching practice
- author of 27 peer-reviewed articles, 19 reports of commissioned research and 5 books.
Susie's latest book is NLP Coaching: An Evidence-Based Approach for Coaches, Leaders and Individuals and she contributes to peer-reviewed research in the fields of NLP, Neuro-Semantics, Clean Language.
- "Using Clean Language to explore the subjectivity of coachees' experience and outcomes", International Coaching Psychology Review Vol. 10 No. 2 2015, pp161-174 (with J. Lawley)
- "Steps towards the Benchmarking of coaches' skills", International Journal of Evidence Based Coaching and Mentoring, Vol 12, No.1 pp 47-62, 2014
- "Benchmarking coaches' skills: Experiences of benchmarkers and of trainees being benchmarked", Current Research in NLP, Vol 3, pp 70-83, 2013
- "Meta-Coaching: A methodology grounded in psychological theory", International Journal of Evidence Based Coaching and Mentoring, Vol 6, No.1 pp 43-56, 2008 (with M. Hall)
- "The theoretical roots of NLP-based coaching", The Coaching Psychologist, Vol 3, No. 1 pp 12-17, 2007 (with M.Hall)
Download other articles on NLP-based career coaching and on midlife health, career and life planning. Find the first pages of Susie’s books on the books page. Or perhaps hear Susie talk about developmental coaching.
Also see Good Decisions Career Coach Training Program.